Friday 11 July 2014

Gratitude's and Celebrations - Are you ready to live - Week 51

Are you ready to live the life you have been given?

I have a big birthday coming up in a couple of months and as I think back over the years I think about those things that have made a impact in my life.  There are some sad moments that are mingled with happier times.

How many lives have you touched?

Most of all I think about the fruit that has come from my efforts, and wonder how many lives have I touched, did I make an impact in someone else’s life, and what do my achievements mean.

You can spend your life thinking about what you should have done, could of done and when tomorrow comes all the things that you are going to change, but when the time comes you give another reason why you can’t start just yet.


Watching my son grow up and finish his exams, and each and every day becomes a young man who is getting more and more independant I am reminded that I can’t wait until tomorrow, I have to do what ever it is today, I have to make those changes today, I have to step up and do something different today, because tomorrow might not come. 

Are you ready?

I am ready, as I approach another year, to live the life I have been given right now, not make excuses of what I should be doing, but experiencing growth, joy, happiness, along with everything else that comes with it – even pain.  I celebrate and I am grateful for this life, and look forward to the many adventures that await.

What part of your life do you need to kick start and how you going to do it?

1 comment :

  1. Oh, she is so beautiful. Love your message and the style of your art. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...