Saturday 3 January 2015

Word for the Week - Psalm 27:1


The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?  The Lord is the stronghold of my life of whom shall I be afraid?   Psalm 27:1

He is my light, he shines through me.  He reminds me how precious I am in his sight and that he loves me.  I need not fear as I step out, for he is always with me.  This week stand firm for he is with you, he will lift you up and shine his light through you!

As you meditate on the scripture and enjoy the image ask and think about the many gifts you have been given, the many challenges you face, and the fruit that will come from the work of your hands. 

Words and images for the week, to bless, encourage and inspire you to be all that you have been called to be. 
What will you do with what you have been given today?

2 comments :

  1. Thanks Amanda for the message today. This is one of my most often quoted scriptures. My best for you and your family for this new year. Happy New Year! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda, hello. I have been watching all this year, delighted to see you determination and your results. When we talked so long ago, your were in transition it seemed and my how you have shone since then. I trust your life is good. I love seeing the pictures of you below. It was my fault that our interview never got done and correspondence fell away. My life just got too busy for word, and I had to hang in there almost solely to keep things together. If you have a minute, email me and let us get back in touch. christinacarson@earthlink.net Love to you. Christina

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...