Saturday 25 July 2015

Gratitude's and Celebration Journal - Week 81 - Home


I am having to reassess my view of home.  Having been in my current one for the past 20 years we are in the process of moving and it has brought up a lot of emotions for me.  I have also been making changes to my mums home and the impact of that has also stirred up different emotions that I will share another time. 



They say one of the biggest stress factors to our lives is marriage, death, divorce and moving home.  Having to pack up my own home and my mothers has meant that I have at times had to go on automatic pilot to get through.  


I am not the first or last person to move home, I guess it's the feeling of familiarity that I will miss, as well as family and friends being so close - sometimes taken for granted that they will always be there.


Home is where the heart is....


and a new home calls..


Along with adventures anew we make ready, things packed waiting to be shipped, a thousand thoughts running through our minds, each of us with a different perspective.



I am grateful and celebrate the home that I am leaving and look forward to settling in and making the new home an environment that is full of Joy, Peace, Love and Creative outpouring....


I am on a creative journey in my journal and hope you come along and join me. Why not start your own journal, keep it as simple or complex as you wish, but do something!




Gratitude and Celebration Journal

5 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Lois It has been really rewarding reminder of what I am grateful for and gives me a great art journal page in the process.

      Delete
  2. Oh when do you go? I was so hoping to meet you before you left.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's try and make It happen - Facebook message me your details. Blessings

      Delete
  3. BTW love the image. You are so talented x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...