Sunday 8 May 2016

Word for the Week - Hebrews 13:6 and Happy Mothers Day!

Welcome to Word for the Week.  Today we not only celebrate that we get to live another day, but that we also have an opportunity to be a blessing.

I want to start out by saying HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

I wish to celebrate the life of a beautiful woman, who gave me life, who showed me what sacrifice and generosity was, who cherished, treasured and loved me unconditionally, who gave, blessed, had courage, and still despite living with dementia shows her determination, grace, her beauty and her love.
Mavis Elizabeth Trought

Love you to bits mum!  

I also want to celebrate the lives of all mothers around the world, my sister, sister-in-law, friends, family.  I celebrate my own life and how far I have come, I treasure and nurture myself and know that God has placed a light within me that has to shine, despite and in-spite of the circumstances

The scripture word for the week says says...'So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can mere mortals do to me?"



We have so many circumstances where we operate in fear rather than in strength.  Coming through the situation, you learn exactly where you buckled in your weakness, but also where you showed strength and courage.  It is that courage that keeps you going so hold tight! 

Stay blessed and be a blessing!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...