Wednesday 24 May 2017

BADASS Art Journal Page - All of Me....

Embracing all parts of me and surrounded by miracles - Art Journal Page

I found a couple of passports photos of myself recently and I was criticizing them because I felt that the man who took the picture could have done better.

I don't like throwing photos away unless they are blurry, so decided that I would incorporate them into a journal page.

As I began to think about what I didn't like about the photographs I realized that it wasn't the photo but my criticism was aimed at myself.  I decided that I needed to show myself some love.


What I started to remind myself was that I needed to embrace all the parts of me and focus on all the great parts, no one is perfect, we all have something we feel needs working on.



 Over the next few weeks I will be sharing some of the sessions that I have done, as we come to the end of the teaching.  

No one is perfect and we learn as we grow older that we have to give and take and apply a bit of grace in all circumstances.  Each one of us has a unique superpower, not one that may be recognized by the world but one that in a crisis comes into action for a friend in need.

When was the last time you showed up as a super hero in your own life and save yourself, and stop focusing on things you feel are not right?

Stay blessed and be a blessing.






No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...