Friday 3 November 2017

31 Art Journals No: 26 & 27 - PLUS Hacking the Color Wheel Countdown






Oh my goodness, the Hacking the Color Wheel class starts in a couple of days, really excited to be teaching.  We are counting down and the lesson starts on 5th November, so remember to sign up.  I am giving away quite a number of bonuses when you use my link HERE

Looking forward to seeing you on the course.

The Art Journals Videos

Take a look at the videos to see how they were made and inspiration behind the pages.

No 26


This Art Journal was made from a course that I taught on called The Journey Within and this is where I put some of the work that I did.

No 27


This is another example of creating a journal out of some of the things you may have around you.  I had an old bank book and decided to make use of it.  The pages were quite thick but I stuck them together and it leaves you with quite a sturdy page.

What is the most unusual thing that you have made an art journal out of?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...