Monday, 9 January 2012

365 Days of Colour - Flower of the Day 223 - 229


Patience
Patience is something I prayed for, I was going through a trying time and finding the best solutions was a challenge.   What I got in return were situations and events that would definitely try my patience, but what it also did was take me through and make me stronger.  What was important for me was that I was not leaning on my own strength, but God, who showed me that he was making a way.  I had to look at things differently and step out in faith.  What have you been asking for that you realised you already had?

Day 223
 

Reflection 
The more you step out, the more you will understand 

Quote 
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.....Ralph Waldo Emerson  

Scripture 
How blessed is the man who has made the Lord his trust, and has not turned into the proud, nor to those who lapse into falsehood..Psalm 40:4


 Day 224
 

Reflection 
Live today as if it is the last day on earth, get rid of the clutter 

Quote 
If the path before you is clear, you’re probably on someone else’s.....Joseph Campbell  

Scripture 
For the Son of Man came to seek and to save what was lost..Luke 19:10 

Day 225
 

Reflection 
Stop what you’re doing and make a plan 

Quote
I will grow. I will become something new and grand, but no grander than I now am. Just as the sky will be different in a few hours, its present perfection and completeness is not deficient, so am I presently perfect and not deficient because I will be different tomorrow. ...Wayne Dyer  

Scripture 
For Thou dost light my lamp; the Lord my God illumines my darkness..Psalm 18 28

Day 226
 

Reflection 
Treat yourself with kindness 

Quote 
The strongest principle of growth lies in human choice. George Elliot 

Scripture 
Just as a father has compassion on his children, so the Lord has compassion on those who fear Him..Hosea 6:3

Day 227
 

Reflection 
Be gentle with your dreams 

Quote 
Let every man or woman here, if you never hear me again, remember this, that if you wish to be great at all, you must begin where you are and with what you are. He who would be great anywhere must first be great in his own Philadelphia....Russel H. Conwell 

Scripture 
Be strong and courageous!  Do not tremble or be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go..Joshua 1:9

Day 228
 

Reflection 
Treasure your heart, it’s going to be OK 

Quote 
Here in this body are the sacred rivers: here are the sun and moon as well as all the pilgrimage places… I have not encountered another temple as blissful as my own body...Saraha 

Scripture 
Truly my soul waiteth upon God: from Him cometh my salvation..Psalm 62:1

Day 229
 

Reflection 
You are learning to trust the wonderful things that are happening in your life 

Quote 
Joy is the feeling of grinning on the inside...Dr. Melba Colgrove 

Scripture 
....When you pray, go into your inner room, and when you have shut your do, pray to your Father who is in secret, and your Father who sees in secret will repay you...Matthew 6:6











Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels