Monday 11 November 2019

Signature Art Exhibition - Mayfair, London

Signature African Art Gallery - Mayfair, London




I was recently invited to attend an exhibition at the Signature African Art Gallery in London Mayfair.  There was some great work on display and new work is added on a regular basis.  They represent artists from West Africa.  More and more I have been draw to sculpture, and I really love the mixed media work on display, but all the work was fantastic.

If you are in the neighborhood check them out.  You can also check out their website HERE and look at the artists that they represent - such a wealth of talent.

Have a look at the video I created below, I had a lovely time viewing the work, it would have been lovely to meet some of the artists, but that is for another time.  The video will give you a sneak peek at some of the work.


Stay blessed and be a blessing



1 comment :

  1. Hi Amanda - fascinating to see ... Interestingly we're starting a University of the Third Age group down here on Africa - culture, food, art et al ... it's going to be run by a Tanzanian chap. It'll be such fun.

    I wrote about Kugali, the African Comic book ... two posts earlier this year.

    I hope I'll be able to pop in either on 22nd or 25th as I go through London ... take care - and we'll meet up again sometime ... cheers for now - Hilary

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...