Tuesday 28 March 2023

A Garden of Imagination: Taking a Tour of the Creative March Garden


Check out my latest gardening video, I am excited to take you on a tour of the garden. Here are some highlights:



I currently have growing five papayas trees, one male and four female, but I am having some issues with slugs, snails, and even a monkey is taking bites out of the fruit  The male Papaya has a beautiful scent, and yellow flowers.

You will get to see some other plants in the garden, including, guinep, cassava, and five-fingered fruit. I am doing my best to keep them all healthy despite the challenges of the drier season and pests.  

The Suriname Cherry is in full bloom and looks gorgeous - I expect to see some fruit either later during the year or next year, and the mango tree has been flowering - so we should see some fruit in September, 

Despite the challenges and being on a budget there are so many lovely areas of the garden that helps you appreciate the work you put in.  

Join me in the video and stroll with me around the garden.


Some resources for you to check out:




No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...