Saturday 8 April 2023

Weekly Art Journals & Exhibition News

 


In this weeks video I shares how you can add crochet to your art journals and create different effects.  I really enjoyed adding this element to my art journals and you can add different color wool to your piece.  I used a different color wool at the end of the pages, and I will be coming back to add journaling and some embellishments to the page.

I have one of my paintings in the exhibition - A Seat at the Table, and today there is a 'meet the artists' organized so I will be sharing a bit about some of the work that I do, and what inspires my pieces.




I love the vibrancy of colors and the painting was a very therapeutic piece to complete.  The painting is for sale so if you are interested do get in touch.

Join us on Sunday where we share our video collaboration for Artsy Second Sunday.  A group of us meet and share a video based on a prompt for the month.  It is loads of fun and you can join us in the live chat on YouTube and see how my art journal page was created.  It starts at 12pm EST  I am scheduled for 1.48 EST You can schedule a notification HERE



If you can join us it would be great!  Check out all the videos in the hop which will be listed in the description of the video. 

Hope you are having a lovely time this Easter Weekend.

Blessings.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...