Saturday 11 May 2024

Flowers for Mothers Day - #secondsaturdayart

 



Come and join me in the Studio as I create this page.  It originally starts out as a background page with flowers.  Every month on my Patreon site I release a new set of papers that members can access.  


I take a good look at the background and like to see what images start to appear, I will go around it with a water-soluble graphite, and then the rest flows.  


I leave a couple of flowers in their original position and also use some translucent paint so you can still see the background. Why don't you try it out for yourself?

If you would like to access the background papers, come over to my Patreon and join the Free 7 Day Trial - HERE

I hope you enjoy


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...