Thursday 12 April 2018

Money Mob - Radio Interview Art and Urban Gardening

Things have been happening so quickly that I was having a hard time keeping up with myself.  I touched down in London nearly two weeks ago and about a week was spent nursing a cold that I caught from my mother.  I am on the mend and just have a cough remaining and I will be sharing more over the coming days some of the things that I have been getting up to.  

I wanted to share what will be happening this evening.  I have been asked for the second time to be on the Money Mob Black business Forum Radio Talk Show which is on every THURSDAY from 6pm - 8pm on Urban Jazz Radio

It is great to be able to talk about some of the work that I am doing both here and in Barbados with art, arts in health and more recently organic Gardening.

I would love to have you join us on the show with your host
Paul Muhammad & Co-hosts Glenys Russell & Sister Barbara


You can listen in the following ways: - 
Listen via the Urban Jazz Radio website:


I will definitely be sharing more of my trip so do come back!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...