Saturday 11 September 2021

Arts and Wellness Café - Creative Reflections

 


Come and join me in the Arts and Wellness Café, where we creatively reflect and consider where we are in the journey.  Are you where you thought you would be or do you need to make some adjustments.

I also share the art journal process of creating the above image, I like prepping my pages of my art journal so that I can come and add to the page.  You can see it unfold in the video below.


Have you taken a look at the book Collage Lab, a great resource to have in your creative stash with lots of hints and tips for not only creating collage but applying it to your work!

You can check it out on Amazon HERE



Stay blessed and be a blessing, would love to have you join me





No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...