Tuesday, 25 August 2026

Making Zen is Coming Soon!! Register Now

 


Are you Ready to Stitch and Create?


I am so excited to announce that I will be teaching a workshop at this year’s Making Zen retreat, hosted by Zen Stitching!


If you aren’t familiar with Making Zen, it’s a fun and educational five-day online retreat for creative makers. There will be around 30 artists delivering pre-recorded workshops throughout the week that are designed to help you improve your techniques and learn new skills. The best part - besides the community connections and all those useful skills - is that it’s totally free to watch each presentation for 24 hours when it airs during the week of September 28th - October 2nd  2026!




There are some really talented folks lined up for this retreat, and I can’t wait to take in some of the presentations myself! I’m particularly looking forward to Lauren Webers Landscape Broach, and Lisa Goddards abstract Landscape. My own workshop will be Mixed Media Art Trinket Tags and I can’t wait to share it with you.


Mixed Media Trinket Tags

The Trinket Tags can be used in so many cool art journal or creative projects. and can be embellished as simply or as detailed as you require.


This retreat is going to be a lot of fun, and a great way to improve your craft or learn a new one. If you want to join in, You can Register Here for your FREE Seat


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your Comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...