Friday 3 September 2021

Arts and Wellness Café - Up Close and Personal

Join me in the Arts and Wellness Café, where I look at the word 'Personal'. I had started to reflect on the word on my podcast and continue to look at how it relates to my creative activities. I reflected on the word I started to look at what I was doing and my body told me that it was time to step back. You can listen to the podcast episode HERE


There are indeed times when you just need to step away from things if you can and every now and again the constant 'having to post' on social media can take it's toll if you are not balanced and make time for yourself.  Check out the video below:




I share a book review, of the book Collage Lab which is a lovely book to have in your creative library, full of lots of tips and examples for creating.


My art journal page this week is from a piece that I had already started. Unfortunately the first half of the video became corrupted and won't play so you catch the page half way through but you get an idea of how it progressed.




Patrons get to see the video in real time and I talk through the pages. You are always welcome to come and join us - the support starts from as little as $3 per month. There are over 50 'Patron only' tutorials, behind the scenes work, printable coloring and background pages and more!


Art Journal Page


I have a few pieces of art in an exhibition called Amazing Art and you can catch the online exhibition it was originally at St George Parish Church and you can now see the work online and purchase if you see anything that catches your eye - HERE

Thank you so much for joining me, stay blessed!






No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...