Tuesday 18 July 2023

Embracing the Seasons - Tropical Garden Tour



Hello and welcome to the Garden! I'm Amanda, if you are new here and I'm thrilled to share another enchanting garden tour with you. As the seasons shift from dry to rainy, and maybe even hurricane season, my little oasis transforms into a lush haven of greenery. Join me as I update you on the latest garden growth and some of my favorite plants.

The rain has been abundant lately, breathing new life into the garden. I couldn't be happier with the progress. There is always something in the garden that surprises and delights from plants that the birds have sown to discovering some of the ways that the plants can be used to improve on health and wellbeing.



We have a lovely selection of scented plants and as you walk through the space you get wafts of sweet aromas which offsets the  challenges that arise, like dealing with pests, but I take each obstacle as an opportunity to learn and improve. 

As the garden continues to flourish, I encourage you all to find joy in growing, whether in pots or large spaces. Embrace the seasons, and discover the beauty of nature's gifts in your very own green haven.  Do take a look at the video, and thank you for joining me on this tour, and until next time, happy gardening!

Before You Go, Check out this Garden inspired Course - How Does Your Garden Grow 



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...