Monday 19 August 2024

Fodder School 4 - Exciting News!!

 Exciting News - I will be teaching in Fodder School 4!!


What is Fodder School?

Fodder school is a year long online mixed media event. Each month a new teacher provides a project creating collage fodder and using it.


In my Fodder School class, I will be sharing ways you can have fun playing with the supplies you have and show you how to create some unique fabric fodder that expresses your creativity.



I will share ideas and tips for writing, doodling, stamping, stenciling on your fabrics to create amazing, patterned fabric sheets which you can further cut, layer, and stitch together to create even more dynamic fabric fodder clusters.

In Use Fodder I will then show you how to combine the fabric fodder, and clusters you have created with decorative stitching and beading to create small wall hangings.



Fodder Challenge

The year kicks off on 1st October with a month of short projects from each teacher called Fodder School Challenge. I will be sharing with you some exciting ways to embellish dried leaves. Fodder Challenge gives you a taste of each teacher and their work. 


You can sign up for just the Fodder Challenge or take in both and experience a full year of amazing lessons.


You can visit  willawanders.com to find out more and take advantage of the early bird price!  


Podcast News

Wendy recently interviewed me, you can hear it on her podcast “Show up or Shut up”  


We had such a rich conversation about creative practices using art as a therapeutic tool and so much more!  You can find the link to the episode HERE, or listen on your favorite podcast app.

I am so looking forward to sharing my lessons and having you join us!!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...