Thursday 5 September 2024

Material Musings - Handbag Fabric Art Journal and More

 



Did you catch last weeks Material musings where I show how you can recycle material to create art journals.  Check it out above.

I have really enjoyed working in these Fabric art journals.  They incorporate both fabric and watercolor paper or card inside that serves as the signatures.  

I think one of my favorite journals is the handbag one, made out of one of my favorite handbags, I gave it new life after it could no longer serve as a handbag.  A great way to recycle.

I have also used a lot of texture on the art journal covers with textured paint or used unlikely materials such as chamois leather.

If you would like to see how the handbag journal was created, you can check out my Mixed Media Art Journal Bundle course HERE


Before You Go

If you sew you can check out the event on 4th October - Bag Envy - use the code bag24reality to get $20 off the ticket price. Check it out HERE







Why not have one of my art pieces on a bag - check out some of my designs on Redbubble







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...