Sunday 6 October 2024

Mixed Media Art Leaves - Fodder Challenge


I am excited to share that Monday 7th October is my day for sharing my lesson on Fodder Challenge. I am working with dried leaves, and I share how you can alter them and create mini pieces of art.

You will see how I paint, stitch, stamp and use a range of different supplies on the leaves.

Here are some of my painted leaves.  I will be sharing on Instagram over the next few days the work that the students create, so be prepared to be inspired.  Join us HERE or check out the #fodderchallenge 


Here are leaves that have been painting and circles cut in them as decoration.


If you are not part of the Fodder challenge, why not do some experimenting on some leaves and see how you get on. I do love slow stitching on the leaves and depending on the kind of leaf you select you will find that some are thicker than others, so they are sturdier and handle better, see what you can find, there is a wide selection to choose from.

You can also check out my new course that is available at the Early Bird price, all about Leaf Arts and what you can do on them. We go into detail about working with them and I share additional techniques for working with them. 




Before You Go

Get your FREE Art Papers in the Arts Resource Hub for October


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...