Tuesday 1 October 2024

Welcome October - Material Musings - Small Projects - A busy month!!

 


Well October is here, and it has brought with it a lot of creative projects that I hope you will be able to take part in some.  You can dip in and out as you choose with the main focus of doing something creative each and every day.  Check out the most recent Material Musings, we will be sharing a new one in the next few days, an update of the stitched project.

Fodder Challenge

Today also kicked off the start of the Fodder Challenge - With a lesson given by Tracey Wozniak, you can get all the information about joining Fodder School HERE


I had great fun creating the watercolor mushrooms and made quite a few varieties of mushrooms, will need to add them to my creative projects.  The techniques learnt were also fun.




I will be sharing as many projects that I can do for the month and I am also excited to share the project that I created which you will be able to catch next week.

Creative Gardener

As it is Tuesday my Creative Gardening post normally comes out and I recently did an update on my Aloe plants, that seem to be growing at an alarming rate.  You can check out the video below.


There has been a lot of other growth in the garden, and I will do a garden tour towards the end of the month.


Gratitude Junk Journal - Early Bird


We have an early bird rate on our Gratitude Junk Journal, which I am teaching in.  If you would like to get 20% off then enter the code AMORE24  at the checkout.

Learn More About Gratitude Journal HERE


Art Resource Hub

Every month in the Art Resource Hub I share a FREE digital Download, for your creative projects, here is the one for October:


Blog Challenge

Finally, I am part of the Ultimate Blog Challenge, and so will be sharing with you about all the wonderful creative adventures I find myself on for the month of October (just what have I let myself in for I ask myself) We are going to be pushed to another creative level, I think.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...