Thursday, 1 October 2026

Time To Create - Material Musings

 


In this week's Material Musings, I share some of the creative pieces that I have made, it has been a lot of fun working through some of the sessions. Check out one of them below.

Inspired by Lisa Goddard

I really enjoyed creating the landscape and adding stitches that I wouldn't normally use.  I would like to create more of them.

Making Zen ends tomorrow and you can still access the VIP Pass which gives you lifetime access to the 30 pre-recorded workshops, as well as a special gift from each of the presenting artists. There are other resources included too, like the Making Zen ebook and access to some special workshops from the archives of past retreats.  Check out the VIP Pass HERE

Looking forward to having you join us!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your Comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...