Saturday 11 May 2019

100 Day Project - 100 Pastel Sketches 25 - 32


Here are the images for the next 8 Pastel drawings, I totally forgot to share these.  I have been using a selection of pastels to create the images, and beginning to see that some I favor more than others.  I have been using my Rembrant Pastels - check out the selection that I share on Amazon







I would love to see what you decided to do for your challenge, remember to share.

I will also be showing you a weekly process video showing you how I create an image in pastels, you will be able to see how I start the images using the pastels, I am finding the more I create, the more I am able to find ways that suit me.






 If you would like to see the daily images you can come visit me on Instagram.  You will be able to see the first of the weekly videos here when I share videos 41 - 48 or join me on YouTube, I am hoping that they will inspire you to get out your supplies and create.  I will be sharing the full video on my Patreon Site, which you are welcome to join.

To see a selection of pastels and accessories on Amazon click HERE

Stay blessed and be a blessing.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...