Thursday 22 April 2021

Everlasting Art Journal - Art Journal for Beginners - Video included


Welcome to the post, I created this art journal from greeting cards that I had printed out and for some reason or another just didn't use them.  They are A6 cards of a variety of colors and some have shapes cut out of them for inserts.
 



It is a lovely size to work with as it fits quite neatly in your hands.  One of the things I like with this art journal is that it uses the scraps of paper and card that you may have especially those smaller pieces from other projects.

Check out the video below to see how I have worked on the pages, and get some hints and tips of how you could use your hand made art journal.




Let me know if you have any questions about the Art Journal and pages and if you decide to make one I would love to see your results!

1 comment :

  1. I especially like that fold and silver. I like the dark colors too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...