Tuesday 11 January 2022

Arts and Wellness Café - What is your Word/s for the Year

 


Welcome to the first Arts and Wellness Café for the Year.

We look at a variety of topics in this issue.

Book Review - Collage Playground

You can check out the Full video HERE

I also share one of my art projects and textile work


You can also check out the Question of the Week and The Tip for the Week, giving you some insights in your creative walk.  

I have been working on a few arts collaborations and will be sharing two of the projects with you.  I also have a series of courses that I will be teaching on.


Are you looking for a way to kickstart your creativity and surround yourself with love?


Deep dive into your Art Journal


Release your Inner BadAss!


Come 'Jump' with us creatively

We look forward to have you on this creative journey.  Click on any of the images for more information.








No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...