Wednesday 11 May 2022

A Year in Color - Art Journal Pages, and other Video Collaborations


A Year In Color is back with the FREE sampler for a total of 4 days starting Friday 13th May

I was invited by Larissa Russell of Creative U  to join her in the online A Year in Color  - in my session I show you how to create a mixed media art page.


Larissa and I together with a host of other presenters have created for you an amazing online experience, a full year of creativity, inspiration, and color.

We are offering you a sampler for free. Each presenter is adding two sessions to the A Year in Color lineup, and the first one is part of the Sampler. Purchase today at a discount to get the second sessions from each presenter. You can upgrade for 52 weeks of content, lifetime access, and a Facebook group to share with. From now until May 16th you can SAVE 10%.


Here is the page and prompt that I work with

Register for this Free Sampler event as time is limited, free access from May 13-16, 2022. Register HERE 



Artsy Second Sunday Art Collaboration

I create this page in the video today


You can see the video below.


You can catch up on previous collaboration projects that I have created with HERE


Messy May Join in the Fun



Remember to join me on Thursday 12th which will be my day to share the Prompt - Habit  and a creative activity.  I also have some bonuses to share


Handmade Foam Stamps - Todays Stamp - Day 88

Face stamps created from foam, cut using a heat tool


If you would like to see the stamps daily you can check out my Instagram HERE



Mixed Media Art Courses to Check out







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...