Tuesday 9 May 2023

Crochet Decorated Leaves - Creating with Nature

 

Here is the latest design that I have created on my Sea Grape leaves.  

I have used crochet around the outside of a leaf.  This is the center piece for a leaf that had been cut.

I find crocheting around the larger leaves a bit easier and I really like experimenting with the designs using different techniques to bring out the beauty in the leaves.

I later used my woodburning tool to create additional markings on the surface of the leaf.

I hope you enjoy.  

Slow Stitched Leaves

Check out the video below where I show you how I would slow stitch on a dried leaf.



Additional Resources


Check out the latest resources in the Art Resource Hub




No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...