Friday 15 September 2023

Birthday Celebrations - Blessings!

 


So, I am celebrating another birthday this year.  I feel thankful to have made it through another year and have the opportunity to continue working on those ideas, goals, and dreams that I have within me.  Time seems to be moving even faster as we age so we have to make the most of the time we have.

Sometimes you can get stuck in reflection, this time last year we were organizing my mother's funeral, which took place two days after my birthday, it still seems a bit unreal.

I spend more time reflecting and sharing creative thoughts in the Arts and Wellness Cafe.  I would love you to join me.  Take a look below.

Join me in the Arts and Wellness Cafe


I share some art reflections, and ways in which you can alter work for someone who just wants to do a bit of a project.  This is the first of many Arts and Wellness Cafe - come and hang out for a while in the studio and play a while with your supplies. I would love to hear how you use creativity in your day to day work.

Arts Resource Hub

If you have limited supplies I have tons of resources available in the Arts Resource Hub and several FREE courses with digital backgrounds that you can use in your projects.



Stay blessed and be a blessing!  Have a wonderful weekend!!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...