Friday 5 April 2024

Tropical Garden Update - Growing Bananas

 



Come and join me in the garden to check out what is happening to my banana patch.  I had moved a small plant in the space and it has now grown and has many small suckers growing around it.

I also noticed a flower growing and then before you could turn round there was a rack of bananas attached, which you can see in the photo below.


The garden is my happy place while there is usually quite a bit of work to be done out there I always take time out to just sit and enjoy all the things that are growing.


Join me next time in the garden to see what else is growing on.

Before You go

Join me on Patreon you get to see behind the scenes and Patreon only content, we currently have over 400 posts available. Check it out HERE.





No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...