Saturday 13 April 2024

Second Saturday Art Journal Page - Tulips

 


If you didn't catch us in the live premier this afternoon you can take a look at how I created this page here which was part of a collaboration for #secondsaturdayart.  Click on the video above or HERE

It started out with the digital download page I created of the tulips, which is part of a kit that I created on my Patreon platform you can check it out HERE.


For $3 each month they have access to a new set of digital download background papers, tags and videos giving ideas for how they can be used. 

I had fun creating the image and incorporating the tulips with the figure.


It is all about creative play and experimenting with the supplies that you have.  These papers will be then added to my art journal.  There are tags and other elements that can be added when the digital download pages are cut up.

If you want to check out the FREE members page of my Patreon you will see early release and posts there first.  If you want to access the digital papers and others in the series you can check them out using the 7 Day FREE trial which will give you access at the $3 tier, and you have over 400 posts, videos and downloads to check out in the meantime.

The page was great fun to create, and I look forward to creating more using this technique.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...