Wednesday 10 April 2024

Art Journal Play - Mark Making and Doodling



In this video I show you how I take a background page, that has leftover paint on it and turn it into a page full of detail, doodles and mark making.  I had shared in an online collaboration called Second Saturday Art.  You can check some of my other videos in my Playlist Here.



When I work in my art journals, I always have a spare page that I can put all the excess paint that you are sometimes left with in your pallet and rather than wash it off I will add it to a random page in the journal.



I was able to come back to the page and started to add doodles, marks and a figure emerged.  I went with the flow and had fun.  Check out the video to see the finished page, and take a look at the process as it unfolds.

Before You Go

Come and join us on Patreon.  You can now join as a FREE member and get access to posts before they appear here on Realityarts-Inspiration.  I also have a 7 Day Free trial on the $3 Tier You can get access to over 400 posts, videos, and digital downloads.  Learn More HERE




No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...