Monday 19 September 2011

365 Days of Colour - Flower of the Day 111 - 117

Day 111
Reflection
It is important to set boundaries

Quote
Stop the words now. Open the window in the centre of your chest, And let the spirits fly in and out. ... Rumi

Scripture
Peace I leave with you.. My peace I give unto you.. let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.. John 14:24


Day 112
Reflection
You can do it.

Quote
You’ve got to get up every morning with a smile on your face And show the world all the love in your heart. ... Carole King

Scripture
For the Lord is good; His mercy is everlasting; and His truth endureth to all generations... Psalm 100:5


Day 113
Reflection
What do you want more of in your life, make plans to receive.

Quote
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us. ... Ralph Waldo Emerson

Scripture
I am coming soon. ..Revelation 3:11

Day 114
Reflection
To someone else in this world you are a miracle.

Quote
Anyone can escape into sleep, we are all geniuses when we dream, the butcher’s the poet’s equal there. ... E.M. Cioran

Scripture
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for Thou art with me; Thy rod and Thy staff they comfort me ..Psalm 23:4

Day 115
Reflection
There is a fine line between expectation and anticipation

Quote
Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear. ... Ambrose Redmoon

Scripture
He who sows sparingly shall also reap sparingly; and he who sows bountifully shall also reap bountifully...11 Corinthians 9:6

Day 116
Reflection
Sing your song....someone somewhere needs to hear it

Quote
Learn something new. Try something different. Convince yourself that you have no limits. ... Brian Tracy

Scripture
Whatever you ask in My name, that I will do... John 14:13

Day 117
Reflection
Look back, You have come a long way...this is not your destination

Quote
Artistic growth is, more than anything else, a refining of the sense of truthfulness. The stupid believe that to be truthful is easy: only the great artist knows how difficult it is.
... Willa Cather

Scripture
I can do all things through Him who strengthens me... Philippians 4:13


4 comments :

  1. Oh wow, I like the thought of sewing lots of love! Great words of wisdom and love. Such beautiful photos!
    Was your favourite book The secret Garden? It was mine too!
    HUGS! :)
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Amanda for your advice.
    The odd thing is the widgets are all at the side on this page settings. They just don't do it on the blog front. I'm baffled! I do like my new blog though, so something good as come out of it!
    :) Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! ~ Where do you find all these wonderful flowers to photograph! ~ Thanks for coming by my blog ~ and loved having you ~ hope you will try PPF ~ hugs and namaste, CArol (Share the Creative Journey)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie, thanks for passing by, looking forward to seeing your next creation!

    Carol the more I take the more I seem to notice, I have loved this personal challenge to myself.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...