Monday 26 December 2011

365 Days of Colour - Flower of the Day 209 - 215

Day 209

Reflection
Don’t settle for less than you deserve

Quote
Learn to get in touch with the silence within yourself and know that everything in this life has a purpose. ...Elisabeth Kubler-Ross

Scripture
For He will give his angels charge concerning you to guard you in all your ways...Psalm 91:11

Day 210

Reflection
What does God say about you?

Quote
Listen. Make a way for yourself inside yourself. Stop looking in the other way of looking.....Rumi

Scripture
I have come as light into the world, that everyone who believes in Me may not remain in darkness..John 12:46


Day 211

Reflection
Focus on what you can do right now

Quote
Keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the ground...Theodore Roosevelt

Scripture
Peace I leave with you; My peace I give unto you...let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid...John 14:27

Day 212
Reflection
You deserve the best for your life

Quote
Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up....Pablo Picasso

Scripture
For the Lord is good; His mercy is everlasting; and His truth endureth to all generations..Psalm 100:5


Day 213

Reflection
When you think you don’t know or are not sure, listen harder to the messages coming through

Quote
I wouldn't dream of working on something that didn't make my gut rumble and my heart want to explode....Kate Winslet

Scripture
The fruit of righteousness will be peace; the effect of righteousness will be quietness and confidence forever.  Isaiah 32:17

Day 214

Reflection
Don’t let the energy drainers into your life, focus on what matters most

Quote
 Let go and trust; allow inspiration and imagination to lead the way… beyond the limitations of what the mind knows. ...Linda Saccoccio

Scripture
...He Himself has said, ‘I will never  desert you, nor will I ever forsake you.’ Hebrews 13:5

Day 215

Reflection
Don’t settle, make a decision

Quote
Got no check books, got no banks. Still I’d like to express my thanks - I got the sun in the morning’ And the moon at night....Irving Berlin

Scripture
Ask and ye shall receive, seek and ye shall find, knock and the door shall be opened...Matthew 7:7

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...