Saturday 6 October 2012

Creating in Faith - Faith



We have faith about things that don’t even require us to even think about and often take them for granted.  Unless you have a respiratory problem you know without a doubt that you will inhale and exhale and that all the functions of the body will take place without very much assistance from us.  Depending on where we live in the world we know that night will follow day, and the seasons, as unpredictable as they have been will follow some sort of order.....
We have faith that God is working in our lives.  We know that there is a God who never fails, who carries us in times of need, and waits on us in times of plenty.  We can think back on things that really tested our faith and when we thought we couldn’t take it any longer an answer comes, though at times it might not be the answer that we are expecting!   
There have been times in my life where my faith was tested through ill health, death of loved ones and confusion and I know that there will be many other times where I will have to stand on his word, and I look back and wonder how I got through it.  It is in these times where I have to learn to step out in faith, knowing that despite the circumstances or what is being said I will not let go, and it is that mustard seed faith that will see me through.
In what ways can you think of where your faith has been tested? Produce a journal page which speaks to you about your faith   What scriptures around faith have you found to be encouraging?

Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see. Hebrews 11:1


If you would like to see how I made the book mark pockets check out the post Bookmark Pockets

Come join the group - Creating in Faith, show us how you will be incorporating the words and scriptures and reflections in your art this week.  Step out and be a blessing and you will also be blessed!

1 comment :

  1. I would have to say that right about now is that kind of time for me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...