Saturday 31 January 2015

My Color is Beautiful Art Starts on MONDAY 2nd February!


My Color is Beautiful Art Banner with sig

I am really excited for the My Color is Beautiful Art Course that is being organised by Tiare Smith and starts on Monday!!!!

Time has surely flown, we are already at the end of January and if you are one of those people who have on their list of resolutions to get more creative this year, or find that creative spark then this course if for you!!  I am not just saying it because I am one of the teachers, but I know that you will be totally blown away.

Along with 7 other teachers I will be sharing an art lesson and over the 10 weeks we will be encouraging you to get immersed in color, creativity and empowering techniques! 

If you haven't yet signed up, all you need to do is SIGN UP HERE and you will be taken to the relevant page the course costs just $49 which is a bargain when you think about all the great creative inspiration you will be getting.

My Color is Beautiful Teachers and Samples with sig

Here is some of what you can expect:-
  • 8 wonderful, creative instructors
  • 10 amazing video mixed media main lessons, 1 lesson per week for 10 weeks.  PDF Download of each lesson, provided as well.
  • 10 eye opening color challenges and background techniques, videos and/or pdf’s provided.   1 challenge per week for 10 weeks, resulting in 40 AMAZING backgrounds, ideas and techniques.
  • 10 positive, creative energy boosts and exercises, videos and/or pdf’s provided.  1 exercise per week for 10 weeks, resulting in feelings of joy, confidence, happiness, acceptance and love!
  • Fun giveaways/prizes.
  • And much more!
If you do decide to join us, Sign Up Here, I will be looking forward to creating with you!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...