Saturday 27 April 2019

100 Day Project - Pastel Sketches 9 - 16


Welcome to today's selection of sketches.  I will be posting the sketches weekly on the blog but if you want to see the daily progress you can go onto my Instagram feed and see them there or wait until the end of the week :)  I thought I would catch up with my self and share the next 8 sketches that I have done so far.


Selection of Pastels - Check out Amazon Store for Details

I have been using a range of both hard and soft Pastels - Rembrant soft, Rowney soft tints, Conte Hard, Nouvel Carre and Langnickel Hard pastels I have shared the Amazon store and added additional pastels that you can try out at a variety of prices.  I will also once the challenge has finished be creating some reviews of the pastels that I have used.  I think 100 days of testing will be quite a thorough test.  I will also be creating some videos using the pastels and the techniques that I use along the way, so sign up to my YouTube channel and click the notification bell to be updated.

Here are the pastel sketches so far 9 - 16

Pastel Sketches 9 - 16 of the 100 Days of Pastels










I shared the selection of 5 pastels I have been using on Amazon and I have brought together a great selection of supplies on my Amazon Store that you can take a look at.

have you decided yet if you will join in the #the100dayproject2019 or create a challenge of your own, it doesn't have to be 100 days but you could start with 5 days and see how you go.

If you are interested in taking classes and working with pastels then check out Creative live


They currently have a series of online FREE Classes and discounted courses to suit your needs and each week they have several Free Live classes as well, so check them out.

Let me know if you start a challenge of your own so I can come and support you on your platform!  Take care and be a blessing




No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...