Sunday 27 September 2020

Arts and Wellness Café - What is part of your creative practice?

 Arts and Wellness Cafe


Join me in the Arts and Wellness Café as we look at the idea of having a creative practice. What is it that you turn to to get you back on track.

I always begin my day in my studio with a cup of herbal and a cup of ordinary tea, light my oil burner and sage stick and then allow myself to play with materials and supplies.


Cup of Green Tea made with Flower petals clitoria ternatea

I have recorded a video on the flower, it has a lovely color and you can see it HERE on my YouTube Channel.

At the end of the Arts and Wellness video I share with you some of the projects that I am working on - I am really excited, I have been pushing myself in a variety of directions.


What ever you do in your creative space, make sure that you spend time on you!

While you are at it, remember to take a look at the Life Book FREE Taster Session HERE 

Life Book Teachers for 2021

Get 20% off when you Pre-Book

It will be starting Tomorrow (Monday 28th and continue to the 11th October)

I also share some of the things that I have been working on in the studio.  I have been experimenting with Leather and working with a wood burning tool to create patterns and designs

Designs in Leather

You can check out some of the wood burning tools HERE and HERE on Amazon  You can also take a look at some of my favorite supplies HERE

Let me know what your creative practice comprises of and how you deal with the times when you don't feel like creating.

Stay blessed and be a blessing.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...