Wednesday 25 November 2020

I am teaching on the BADASS Art Journal Course!

Great News I am thrilled to let you know that I am a Guest Teacher on One BADASS Art Journal 2021!  It is great to be able to teach alongside a group of AMAZING artist instructors!  

I have been teaching on the course for the past few years and we always have a lot of fun.  And even MORE exciting news is that I can give away a spot in this amazing creative community. 


If you have never heard of the One BADASS Art Journal course then let me tell you a bit more:

One BADASS Art Journal is designed to inspire you to create, to learn, to feel confident and provide you with the tools, techniques and inspiration needed to feel fantastic every day that you make art!  Hosted by Tiare Smith, you’ll be immersed in happiness, gratitude and fun from day one!

Registration opens on December 1, 2020, and the fun will begin February 1, 2021.  Be sure to bookmark this page HERE. so you can join the moment it goes on sale.

I am giving away a spot on One BADASS Art Journal 2021 to 1 lucky person! Entering is easy, You can get 4 opportunities to enter by:

  • Joining my mailing list   For additional chances:
  • Follow me on Instagram - Leave a comment on one of the posts
  • Subscribe to my YouTube Channel and leave a comment
  • You can get also get a bonus entry HERE


Closing date for the giveaway Saturday 28th November 2020 10pm AST


Winner will be contacted via email by December 1, 2020.








 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...