Monday 9 November 2020

Art Journal Page - Gesso, collage and doodles -


I thought that I would share the clip of this video which goes into a bit more information about the image.  I was inspired by Taster Session artist Eulalia Majia who is one of the teachers with me on the Life Book 2021


My version of the Dragon Fly

I love creating faces and usually see faces or scenes in most of my backgrounds, so I incorporated that and did a small version of the dragonfly that Eulalia shared.  We currently have quite a few variety of dragon fly in our garden, as it it the rainy season and that usually brings a lot of mosquitoes



This is another figure that I did but she still needs to be completed.  I hope you enjoy.



Sign up for Life Book 2021 HERE
20% off - use code FEELHAPPY20



1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...