Saturday 22 May 2021

Arts and Wellness Café - Word for the Week - Profound. Art Journal Page, Slow Stitching and More!

Come and join me in the Arts and Wellness Café where the Word for the Week has been Profound.  Check out the video below to hear about some of the things that I am sharing:


Here are the time stamp sections - 



One of the things that helped me through our first lock down as we dealt with the Global pandemic was to start stitching, and I completed many projects. I didn't realize how much I enjoyed slow stitching and creating projects.

Here are some projects that I am working my way through and I have been creating some smaller pieces as well.


This piece incorporates stitching with hand dyed wax resist fabrics


I like working on more than one piece at a time and here are some additional stitched pieces that are coming to a close. (I will share in another post.


Art Journal Page

You also get to see in this video how you can get rid of some of your neglected art supplies and create a lovely art journal page and here are some that I shared.


Applying the paint and using stencils to create a design enables you to make some really lovely background pages ready for when you next have time to work on them.


I had intended to use several stencils, but only used two for these pages.  It was lovely working in the journals, I had one main one and used two others to use up the extra paint I had on the pallet.  The paints are reasonably priced and over they years I have collected quite a few, so want to use some of them up before they dry out.  I have put the links to some of the supplies I used.

Supplies:
Folk Art - https://amzn.to/2Rw6MT9
Martha Stuart Paints - https://amzn.to/3yrKqTr
Apple Barrel - https://amzn.to/3vdYhL0
Stencils (one of the stencils is a recycled lid) - https://amzn.to/3hL5bmY

Come and join me on Patreon


For as little $3 each month you have access to patron only content and will receive the following


    • 30 minutes of creativity monthly video Tutorial

 Reference Photos
    • You will have access to two albums of high quality reference photos.  You can use them in your own art, art journals etc
    • 2 Additional downloadable backgrounds


 Art Journal Bundle (after 2 months) Includes
    • 5 Downloadable Art Journal Backgrounds
    • 31 Art Journal Prompts Book
    • 4 Handmade Art Journal Tutorials
    • 4 videos - Creating Backgrounds
Monthly Art Videos 
    • You will receive a short Monthly Art video sharing either a technique/Supply/Hints/Tips or prompt
    • Weekly Inspirational shorts video
    • Patron only content
    • Arts and Health Network Free membership
    • Early access to any discounts promotions 
    • A copy of my free eBook "25 ways to fit Art and Creativity into your Life 
    • My undying gratitude & genuine thanks! 








No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...