Thursday 13 May 2021

Arts and Wellness Cafe - Word for the Week - 'Eager'

 

Arts and Wellness Cafe - Amanda Trought


The word for this week is 'Eager' and we look at the way in which our eagerness translates to our creativity.  What is it that you are eager about in what you do. I love to create and so will find many different types of materials to make something.


I shared above a recycled art journal that I transformed and then used what I had to cover it, it will be a space where I can add to the pages when I want and just create.  Sometimes when I approach an art journal page all I want to do is just add an outline and in this case this is what I did on one of the pages so that I can come back another time and it would already be started


I shared some of the fabric art pieces that I have been working on and decided to work on this one over the next week or so, I am busy looking for fabric to be the backing.


Beading is also an important part of the piece for me and I will be spending time looking through some of the beads that might be just right.



Here is another one that I am looking forward to working on and I also have a wood burned wooden piece to add to it.



I also share details of the book by artist Shimoda and her book - The Art of Care Giving you can check her out HERE or http://www.shimoda-accessories.com
*************************************************

Come and join me on Patreon and see Patron only videos and posts - Behind the scene footage and more! Check it out HERE






No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...