Tuesday 6 July 2021

52 Weeks of Art Journals - Jigsaw Art Journal

 


What can you do with a milk carton - make an art journal from it of course.  Check out the video I share how I made it.  Here are some close ups of some of the detail.



Stitching and buttons are on the front alongside some doodling.   I experimented with some of the stitching and added French knots, back stitch and had fun with some faux stitches by adding the white lines with the acrylic pens.


I embossed the large jigsaw puzzle piece and pressed a stamp, then added a rub on to it.



It was great fun to make and a way to recycle the milk cartons.


I included 3 different areas to write so I could vary the activity in the art journal.  Let me know how you create your art journals and if you use any recycled materials.






No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...