Wednesday 7 July 2021

Arts and Wellness Café - Word for the Week - Confident, Art Journal Process Page and New Art!

In the Arts and Wellness Café the word for the week is confident and I share with you some new art work, it is a sculptural piece made with lots of yummy texture.


I loved working on it as it also uses a lot of different supplies and you get to use some of the things that you have in a different way.




I also share with you an art journal page process - This is especially great if you want to keep it simple and just want to create an image, but you can also do it if you just want to add marks to the page.
Art Journals

I wanted to work on a background page that already had paint, and just wanted to create an image, this young lady came up and I will be working on the page more and add additional details. You have to be able to step away from work and then revisit it - you come with fresh eyes to then add to the work.

Amanda Trought - Art Journal Page

I look at the need to be confident in your approach to the materials that you use and in turn you will be confident about the work that you are producing. I hope you can join me and let me know what tips you use to stay confident.
Let me know what tips you have for remaining confident and some of the strategies that you might use to get you back on track if you come off.
Hope you are having a blessed week so far.


Join me on Patreon





No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...