Monday 28 March 2022

Textile Arts - Slow Stitching


Slow stitching is one of the things that I love to do when creating.  I have been thinking about designing my own figures and started playing about with some ideas.

Here is one that I worked on.  It started out as a simple line drawing, then I transferred it to fabric and worked on it as you can see in the video.


The fabric has been wax resisted, dyed and then stitched and I am really enjoying this part.  I still have a backing to put on and my beads are singing to me but I think that it is quite full on at the moment.

You can see some of my other textile work in the Playlist HERE

Also catch one of the videos below


*******************************************************************

Courses - Enjoy $10 OFF all courses until 30th April
Use the Code at the checkout - Create2








No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...