Friday 25 March 2022

Are You Creatively Fulfilled?

 


In my latest video you join me in the studio as we reflect on what we need to be doing to bring more fulfillment into our lives.

What are your dreams? Have you listed them as unattainable or are you breaking them up to make them more doable chunks.
I have been listening to an audio book called 'Eat that Frog' by Brian Tracy and looking at areas of my life that need more focus. I am naturally a list maker but I don't always get everything done, or have a system for addressing it. So I have been working through the book - you can either check it out on YouTube, or Audible list it for free, you can check it out HERE - https://amzn.to/3iGCgQ4




You need to identify where you want your journey to take you, what are those creative dreams or goals do you have. Are the things that would make you feel fulfilled right in front of your face?
Hope you enjoy this reflection and it gets you thinking about your own journey

Blessings, have a great weekend.


Courses to Check out - click on the images





No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...