Saturday 5 March 2022

DIY Foam Stamps - Week 3 Art Journal Page #the100dayproject

 


So another week has passed and here is the page for week 3, showing the stamps for the week and creating a page which I will put in my art journal when complete.  

If you haven't managed to see the stamps created and shared this week here they are as follows:

You can click on the image to take you to the Instagram post with details.










When I finished stamping, I added a foam board backing and then completed the painting.

You can see the 1 minute version by clicking on the image 


Here are a list of the supplies used to create the painting, that you can access on Amazon, substitute where necessary:


You can also check out my Amazon Foam Stamps list for alternative supplies  HERE







2 comments :

  1. I have some material to make stamps with. Seeing what I can come up with!
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds great, looking forward to seeing your stamps

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...