Friday 24 February 2023

Love is - Mixed Media Art Journal Page





Love is





Welcome to today's Art Journal page. I I really enjoy using my paper ephemera/fodder  on my pages.  You are always creating these elements in projects and so when I get a chance to use them in my art journal, I find it quite a relaxing activity. There are so many ways you can use your ephemera, including creating mini cards, using them on tags and much more.


I am using book pages and I had applied paint to the opposite side of the paper and then proceeded to cut out heart shapes and stick them to the page.  I prepped the page which already had markings on it from a previous activity and I added additional paint and scraped it with a card. This helps it to dry quicker.



I added doodling on the page with ink, drawing around the heart shapes.  I like to add encouraging words to my art journals and it is great to later come back and see the messages and reminders. Check out the full video to see the process.

Additional Resources



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...