Monday 6 February 2023

Material Mondays - Leather Faces, Creating in Leather

 



Welcome to another installment of Material Mondays! Today, we are continuing our series on leather and creating designs and I am excited to share some new pieces I have been working on.

I love creating unique pieces using different tools and techniques, I will be using a  a mallet, wood-burning tool, and a range of different supplies to create patterns and designs on my leather pieces.



I find that experimentation is key to unlocking the full potential of these tools and supplies, so I encourage you to play around and try new things.

In today's episode, I will be sharing four pieces that I have created. And, in the last piece, I will be using a variety of tools to create a border and patterns.



I am also doing some mark-making on the leather. I am excited to see what we can come up with, so, grab your leather and your tools, and let us dive into the world of leather and Material Mondays.


******************************************************************

Loving Healing and Creating Summit - Want Unlimited Access and check out some of the sessions that you missed?  Check it out


************************************************************


One BADASS Art Journal Has Started - Check it out HERE






No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...