Thursday 26 March 2015

Mini Wall Hangings

Mini Wall Hangings and Art on display

As part of my stall last year at the EEC Christmas Fair weekend I had created some mini wall hangings, that proved to be very popular.  I had made a range of them, finding it quite relaxing to put them together.  They can be given as an accompaniment to a gift or on its own wrapped in tissue and presented in their own bags.


Here are some of the selection, they can be made with messages or words that mean something specific to you


  


I played around with beads and embellishments to change the look and the feel of each of the wall hangings

You can add additional personal messages at the back of the wall hangings. They are really easy to make and look so effective.

  

I will be sharing next week a tutorial on how to make them so do come back and have a go yourself, you will be surprised to know that you probably have all of the materials that you need.


Stay blessed and be a blessing!


1 comment :

  1. Oh what fun ... and so beautiful. Each wall hanging is unique and so interesting. I'll be back for the tutorial ... can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...