Monday 2 March 2015

Art Journal Page - I can move mountains - Page and video process


This Journal page was great to do.  It is nice once in a while to work with a limited palette and really stretch yourself once in a while, and every now and then I like to work like this as we can sometimes take what we have for granted.


Working in an art journal enables me to work through ideas, try new techniques and see what works, and there is some pages that I will take a step further and work on canvas with them.



Here is the completed page, check out the video to see the work in progress, leave a comment, let me know what you think, what are you working on and how do you challenge yourself in your work?


I can move mountains


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...