Friday 5 April 2013

E is for Encouraging



Art Journal Page - Mixed media
Are there times when you have felt like giving up?  or ‘throwing in the towel’ because you  just couldn’t see where you were meant to be/go next and you were at the stage where you were going to leave it all and change your direction?

I know that I’ve been there and I doubt it will be the last, because this is how life can be sometimes.  We will all have those times of doubt and insecurity and we can question the stage of our journey, and in these times all that is needed to put you back on to track is an encouraging word, to remind you that you are enough right where you are, that you are on the right track and giving up is not an option.  That little piece of encouragement could be the very thing that is needed to put you back on course, and remind you how close you are to your goals.  It can be a word of insight spoken by someone else, or something you have put in place to remind yourself just how far you have come.  I celebrate the gift of being able to encourage others, and impact in a positive way into their lives.   

When you think back can you remember those who spoke encouraging words into your life and how they impacted into your life even to this day?  How can you be more encouraging to others in what they are doing? 

Painting for the day
Each day I will show a completed piece of art or journal page hope you enjoy todays
 
 Mixed media Art Journal page - I am Enough


 Blog Love
I am sharing some love with a random selection of those who are also taking part in the 2013 A-Z Challenge,it's not everyone whose blog starts with the letter E, but a few of them for you to start with....
 


19 comments :

  1. I love love love this! thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan, Thank you for your visit, great to have you here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these are some great pieces of art you sharing!
    Thanks for the blog shout out!
    Dani @ Entertaining Interests
    #warriorminion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greetings beautiful Amanda. I loved this post. YOU are an encouragement to me because you explore your creativity and share it with others. Thank you for letting your light shine...it helps brighten the way for others who seek to do the same. Blessings to you lovely one. xoxo Linda :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dani, thanks for stopping by, I enjoyed visiting your blog.

    Linda, greetings to you too, thank you, the feeling is mutual, you always have such an energy and you have so much creativity flowing from you that you are always an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day! You have a beautiful blog and one my artist daughter needs to see. She is in the midst of applying for her art concentration at her college and is not in a very encouraging environment. So nice to see artists such as yourself who believe in being your word of today: encouraging.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Trina, thanks for popping over as well, and your comments. We have to support each other any way we can so that we can step into our purpose.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amanda, I needed to read your words of wisdom today. Yes, I get discouraged at times. Your post was very Encouraging. Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, you artwork really is beautiful! i love the mixed media image you have posted. i might go and buy a sketchbook today and see if i can get back into doing more artwork. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pamela, many thanks for the visit, looking forward to taking a stroll over to your posts.

    Rowena, many thanks I really would encourage you to get a sketch book, I am sure you have a lot of beautiful art work bursting to get out!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it! I am enough... that's a powerful statement. Your art is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your art & I love this post. Both are very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful colors in your mixed media Art Journal page - I am Enough. I love the combination.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Amanda,
    My friend Pam is wonderful at encouraging others. And coincidentally, she commented right before me. I recommend her blog for daily encouragement.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, you are so sweet-Thank you!
    I love your art Amanda-keep going and submit, just do it! You are so talented~ @>----------

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful mixed media image Amanda! Thank you so much for the honorable mention. It's a privilege to appear on the same page with your exquisite artwork.

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Amanda .. I can appreciate the encouragement you're reminiscing about - and yes those kind words and thoughtful verbal comments mean so much as we toddle along the paths of illness - I still value those memories though - and all comments on the blog obviously!

    Cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  18. Maui, thanks for your comments - there is a really great video on youtube about being enough

    Jaime, glad you could stop by

    Pam, many thanks, I really enjoyed doing this piece.

    Faith, I agree with you, Pam is very inspiring!

    Ella, loud and clear, will do:)

    Julie, so sweet, you are also a blessing!

    Adam, thank you for stopping by, looking forward to visiting your blog

    Hilary, our memories indeed are great to look back on.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...